Re: It just floated away!!!!!!!!!

From: Scott Wainer (smwbmp@starpower.net)
Date: 12/09/02-08:19:13 PM Z

Richard -

I shrunk the paper and let it dry for about 24 hours. Then I applied the
first size and let it dry for about 24 hours. Same for the second sizing
before coating with the salting solution. I used a blow dryer (on cool) til
the front looked dry and the back didn't feel cool. Throughout the whole
process the humidity remained at about 48-50%. I always print an image on
different papers to see which one I like best - in this case Arches,
Lanaquarelle, and Strathmore Aquarius II. All were cold press.

Scott