Re: Question about pt/pd

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 12/10/02-03:25:21 PM Z

Carl,

Thanks for your reply. When Witho was here he showed me some of his
split-toned work but I was not sure exactly how he achieved the
color. When terms like cesium and lithium are used I no longer
understand if this is in the pt/pd, or represents some other variant.
What I did gather from Witho was that the use of these other metals
requires an extremely delicate balance in the mixture.

Is there a good write-up anywhere about these alternate possibilites
with pt/pd?

Sandy