Platinum Workshop Notice

From: Kerik (Kerik@Kerik.com)
Date: 12/10/02-06:02:47 PM Z

Just a quick note to let you know that I will be teaching an
Introductory Platinum Printing workshop in Yosemite National Park Feb.
20-23, 2003. I believe there are only 2 slots left, so if you're
interested you should sign up soon.

You can email me off-list if you have questions, or you can sign up
online at www.anseladams.com.

Thank you,
Kerik Kouklis
www.Kerik.com

ps I will also be teaching a gum over platinum workshop in Yosemite in
December 2003.