argyrotype chemistry ?

From: epona (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 12/12/02-01:41:37 PM Z

Hello all,

I have decided to try to make argyrotypes and was preparing an order
from Artcraft Chemicals, but I am confused about one of the ingredients
and was curious if the chem gurus here could clear it up for me. The
items needed are Sulfamic Acid, Silver I Oxide, and Ammonium Iron III
Citrate green. Artcraft has Ammonium Citrate Dibasic and Ferric
Ammonium Citrate green. Which should I purchase?

Thanks,
Christine

--
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an
airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or