Re: stop made out of vinegar

From: Michael Healy (mjhealy@kcnet.com)
Date: 12/13/02-12:36:46 PM Z

Shaaaaaaaanon. You're out in the woods. You're in your heated geodesic,
you've got the GPS and the cell phone working, AND you have the internet at
your fingers so you can talk to all of us instantly. What then are you doing
out there with nothing more than a large bottle of vinegar anyhow? Lookit --
forget the vinegar. This is no time to play boy scout. You just get back on
that Highway and tell Calumet to Fed Ex it for tomorrow's delivery.

Oh. wait. Tomorrow's Saturday. Sorry, never mind. You ARE out of luck.

Mike Healy