Re: Camera and Darkroom Magazine

From: Julian Smart (julian@jsmart.fslife.co.uk)
Date: 12/13/02-01:55:38 PM Z

Chris,
you could try "The Black and White Enthusiast". Published by Fotospeed
Australia, they cover all darkroom processes, materials and techniques and
have a heavy leaning towards alternative processes. I have a feature on gum
printing in the latest edition. It's published quarterly, subscription only
and carries no advertising. Hope this isn't seen as spam- I have no real
vested interest.

C+D magazine will reappear but I'm not sure when.

Julian.