Re: Camera and Darkroom Magazine

From: Julian Smart (julian@jsmart.fslife.co.uk)
Date: 12/13/02-04:16:35 PM Z

I believe Camera +darkroom magazine was obtained by Ed Buziac who still runs
it from his farmhouse in France.

He has had a lot of personal and family problems and so the magazine has
lapsed somewhat in its production. I personally make no representations for
either Ed or the magazine other than my work has appeared on the cover once
(issue 42 ~4 1999).

Julian.