The pH Wand by Oaklon

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 12/16/02-05:03:24 PM Z

John,

The one that has worked for me is the "pH Wand by Oaklon, Model
#35624-35. As best I can recall this instrument was purchased from
Bryant Laboratories in San Francisco.

I also have the Oaklon pHTestr 1, but it is not as reliable, perhaps
because I have not faithfully followed the electrode clean-up
procedures.

Sandy King