Re: Your kidding, right? Re: Tele landscape

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 12/17/02-02:40:06 AM Z

I have to differ with Peter about Giacomelli's landscapes. To me they
are some of the most interesting landscapes ever done. True he did some
amazing other work (isn't he the one who did the priests dancing in the
snow?) but I revere his landscapes. And yes, it's my understanding that
he did some unorthodox things in the darkroom to emphasize the abstract
nature of his compositions.
Katharine Thayer