Re: Kay Kenny? Antiquarian Avant Garde?

Soundsofcolor@aol.com
Date: 12/17/02-01:19:09 PM Z

steve,
http://www.chamotgallery.com/gallery/photo/Kenny.html
this link provides some images and a short biography - very possibly what oyu may have already seen.

http://home.earthlink.net/~kkennyso/
this link provides a telephone number, an e-mail address and a studio address

http://www.articlemagazine.com/Kenny2.html
this is a magazine article, which i believe was written by kay kenny

if you would like some more information, get in touch with me.

alexandra

--
                                      if it was black,
                           i probably painted it white
Steve Bell  wrote:
Hey
So can anyone give me any information on Kay Kenny? there is a work of
her's in "Photography's Antiquarian Avant Garde". i found a little page
with her resume` and 'artist statement', which was very intriguing. so does
anyone know where i might see more of her images? or even get in contact
with her about her processes?
thanks,
Steve
--- Steve Bell
--- Veracity000@earthlink.net
--- "We have...become our own thought police; but instead of calling the
process by which we limit our own expression of
    dissent and wonder 'censorship', we call it 'concern for commercial
viability'." -David Mamet