Some Spain Images

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 12/19/02-01:57:13 PM Z

I just returned from the show/workshop/travel in Spain and have thrown up
a quickie web site with a few images that show a cross-section of the
sort of things that were in front of my camera. Keep in mind that these
are not finished images and run the gamut from cliche landscape to
there-he-goes-again to promising image.

About Spain: stunning! Gentle people, beautiful and varied scenery, clean
cities, great roads with courteous drivers. Refreshing to see yet again
what a nation can do when government policies foster a broad middle
class. (Of course, not sending half their tax revenue to a war department
doesn't hurt either but hey, we gotta reward the defense
contractor/campaign contributors one way or another.)

About the vulture photo. My wife suggested this shot was possible because
I'd run out of pills to counter my lactose intolerance. This is a
scandalous rumour without foundation. ;^)

You can see these unfinished images at the following:

www.danburkholder.com/spain/index.htm

Enjoy!

Dan