Re: landscape question

From: Dave Rose (cactuscowboy@attbi.com)
Date: 12/21/02-08:41:18 PM Z

Does the landscape exist, whether it's viewed or not? I think yes, it does.
The Shoshone River is most certainly a few hundred yards south of here, and
the McCullough Peaks are definitely on the horizon beyond the river; even
though it's now dark and I can't see them. There's undoubtedly a wild
turkey roosting in a cottonwood tree nearby, with one eye partially open, on
guard for nocturnal predators. Does what the turkey sees (the river and the
mountains) count as a body being there "to view a landscape"?

If you see a landscape in a dream, is it really a landscape?

Cactus Cowboy
Big Wonderful Wyoming