Re: Definition- landscape arguement continued

From: Michael Healy (mjhealy@kcnet.com)
Date: 12/22/02-10:54:08 PM Z

Shannon, just change your attitude toward the possessive. Consider it
somebody else's bloody creek for awhile. Before you know it, those
reactionary forces that have spent the last week railing about Lands and
Scapes will be crying out again for junk in a ditch. Suddenly, quick as a
wink, you'll be at the cutting edge again. Patience, patience...!

Mike Healy