Re: Graflex flash availability

From: Gary Nored (gnored@centurytel.net)
Date: 12/23/02-11:34:59 AM Z

> On Sun, 22 Dec 2002, Steve Bell wrote:

> > so my question is, how available are these flashes? i feel
> > like it probably wouldn't be terribly hard to acquire the
> > actual unit, but maybe getting the bulbs might be
> > difficult? do they use bulbs that are still manufactured?
> > will i have to find someone's back stock auction on ebay?

You can get new flashbulbs from:
Meggaflash Technologies Ltd.---The Flashbulb People
Clonroad More Business Park, Quin Road,
Ennis, County Clare, Republic of Ireland

They have a website with lots of information on
flashbulbs; see www.meggaflash.com. Another
good website is www.flashbulbs.com.

Good luck on your quest for flash!

Gary Nored