Re: One more for the road

From: Jan Pietrzak (jpptprnt@verizon.net)
Date: 12/31/02-02:21:37 PM Z

For Sandy, Don and the rest of the AA members

Everclear is great stuff, I have used it for a number of things
cleaning glass (frames, contact print frames, scaners) you
name it. As for cameras lenses a Hasselblad repair tech told
me that is what they used in house. The stuff is 190 proof
grain alcohol you need to have a small amount of water in it.
The other alcohols have to much water and other thing in them
to be any good.

Sorry I have to go the Bar-tender just said last call

to all have safe and wonerful new year

Jan Pietrzak