Re: One more for the road

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 12/31/02-06:13:25 PM Z

Jeff,

I like Stonhenge a lot and it has become my comparative paper. Clears
easily, very white surface, and excellent wet strength. And the three
batches I have purchased over the past two years have given very
consistent results. And it has a nice pebbly surface. The only
disadvantage, and this may not be one for you depending on what kind
of look you are after, is that it is not as well sized as some of the
plate surface papers, consequently detail is not quite as high.

Sandy