Apologies for the Confusion over the Pyrocat-HD Formula

From: Ed Buffaloe (EdBuffaloe@unblinkingeye.com)
Date: 01/02/02-04:38:21 AM Z

Several people have written me saying .02 grams of phenidone couldn't
possibly be right, and they are correct. I had the correct formula on my
site all along. It does indeed contain .2 grams of phenidone, as was
correctly published in Post-Factory Photography. I humbly apologize for the
confusion.
Ed Buffaloe
http://unblinkingeye.com