Re: Polaroid 55P/N

From: Richard Knoppow (dickburk@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 01/08/02-11:27:54 AM Z

At 08:20 AM 01/08/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>From a good source, yes, Kodak does manufacture the type 55 P/N film and has
>no plans to discontinue manufacturing it unless, of course, Polaroid can't
>pay the bill for it, so you know how that goes...
>Chris
>
>As far as I know Polaroid will perhaps stop everything.
>I get this news from the Roversi's familly . They are really afraid of the
>end of polaroid
>

>Amicalement
>
>Nzé Christian
>mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
>http://www.c-nze.com

  There is a fair amount on the Polaroid Corp web site at
http://www.polaroid.com on the chapter 11 restructuring. Some of it is a
little ambiguos but the impression I get is that they don't expect to
discontinue instant film.
  In any case, it makes intersting reading.

----
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@ix.netcom.com