Re: Dichromate and diazo

From: John Cremati (johnjohnc@core.com)
Date: 01/12/02-02:31:20 PM Z

        I have played around with some silk screening and I would imagine
you can buy the Diazo thru just about any silk screen supplier .. The diazio
I have used stains your hands where you almost have to wear it off to get
rid of it . A major silkscreen chemical manufacturer would be "
Ulano " Tel: 718.622.5200. You may request a test sample and they might
send it to you at no charge.... It has been a good while since I have bought
any thing from them so I hope it is still a good phone number and their
selling direct policies might have also changed..
      My major question would be that the diazo may react differently with
the colloid thru a negative than the Dichromate .. It might not react
proportionally with the amount of light it receives as in carbon
printing...and I have no idea what you would use to bleach out the stain as
all I have ever tried was soap and water in the silk screening... I Good
Luck, I would be interested in how it turns out..John Cremati .