Re: Jerry Spagnoli dags

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/17/02-05:16:25 PM Z

It took me two years almost to locate a 150 mm f 2.8 lens for my 4 x 5 so I
could make daguerreotypes in full sunlight with a 15 sec exposure.

Maybe he has some really, really quickstuff he is using but 3 sec.????

Hard to believe. If its true, I would pay money to find out how its done.

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:

  http://www.SchrammStudio.com

also look at: