Re: Kallitype question

From: Burkhardt Kiegeland (burkhardt@einsundsein.org)
Date: 01/22/02-11:25:07 AM Z

Thank you very much Leslie,

meanwhile I did some ph testing and found the answer concerning
the different types of developers I did use. My problem as it turned out was
the ph of the sensitizer.

BTW - the definite guide by Dick Stevens I own. It contains a lot of
information of which a certain amount seems somewhat unconsistent.

Burkhardt,