Kallitype

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 01/23/02-08:37:05 AM Z

The B&S page on kallitype has much useful information. Go to
http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/kalli.htm

There is an excellent chapter on kallitype by Russs Young in Coming
into Focus, and the chapters on kallitype in both Farber's Historic
Photograhic Processes and in Christopher James' The Book of
Alternative Photograhic Processes are also very good.

BTW, the book by Dick Stevens' book on the kallitype is currently out of print.

Sandy King