Re: Alternative photographic Site

From: Cactus Cowboy (cactus@tritel.net)
Date: 01/23/02-09:39:08 PM Z

Thanks for the link, Luc.

The main page loads slowly. After I selected the English language version, the next download was even slower. I gave up in frustration without even looking at your photographs. I think you need to redesign your site to be faster.

Here in rural Wyoming I connect at 36,000 bits/second, at best. Fast cable or DSL connections simply do not exist here.

Best regards,
Dave in Wyoming