Re: Traveling Portfolio (2002A)

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 01/26/02-10:18:15 PM Z

Salaam Farah,

I would love to have an international portfolio too, but last time I checked,
the trouble for postage, postal regulations and tracking, and custom tax (!)
made things very difficult to manage. Unfortunately I believe the situation
is still the same for now. :-(

Dave S

In a message dated 1/26/02 11:06:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,