Re: gold toning van dyke browns

From: Breukel, C (HKG) (cor@lumc.nl)
Date: 01/28/02-06:01:59 AM Z

On the T55 formula: this toner doesn't contain amoniumthiosulphate as
Kodak's RSE, as has been said before. One possible reason might be that
the diluted T55 (which I mean more than 1:4) is not stable (there is a
strong deposit of, I assume Selenium, it is reddish/black, on the wall
of the bottle after 1 week or so). KRSE is stable in dilution.

Cor