Re: Getting started

From: Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Date: 01/30/02-09:13:27 AM Z

I dove right in, using Palladium (a bit cheaper). Life would have been
happier, cheaper, and simpler if I had taken a workshop! But, it worked out
fine. If cost is a big issue, cyanotype is a fine introduction process, and
a great look on its own! Indeed I'm doing more cyaontyupes than platinum
lately.

--
Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com