Re: Gum over Kallitype with Pyro negative

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 07/05/02-06:27:05 AM Z

Hi Cor,
Thanks for posting the scan, with the details. Since it takes 40 minutes
to print the gum layer, I can hardly ask you to print one by itself just
to satisfy my curiosity, so I'll just have to remain curious on this
point. (It probably won't kill me, in spite of what they say about
curiosity and the Kat.) I like the use of infrared. Thanks,
kt