Re: 7X17 with the 305 G-Claron?

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/05/02-11:37:50 AM Z

Sandy,

It's my standard lens for the format. Stopped down to f/45, it has more
coverage than a Korona has rise or fall. How much more I don't know, but
it isn't strained a bit. Of course rear tilts and swings can be applied
on top of that, with only illumination falloff from extension--not
coverage--as an issue. My Korona doesn't have front swing or tilt--those
movements , if your camera has them, will quickly exceed the coverage
of any lens.---Carl

--
Web Site with picture galleries and workshop information
http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/index.html