Re: Powerfull UV point source

From: Hamish Stewart (hamish@gumphoto.fsnet.co.uk)
Date: 07/09/02-06:52:00 PM Z

On 9/7/02 08:08, "Monnoyer Philippe" <monnoyer@imec.be> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I might want to switch from UV tubes to a powerfull point source in UV.
> What can I find for such a source ? Is it reasonable price ?
>
> See you all in APIS ?
>
> Philippe
> Belgium

Philippe,

I bought a 400W Metal Halide lamp last year from a horticultural supply
company. It works very well with my gum printing. The company I bought from
a based in the UK but they might deliver to Belgium.

Horticultural supply companies have quite a few light sources that are
suitable for alt photo. There may be local companies that could supply
similar equipment.

If I recall the website was http://www.growell.co.uk if it doesn't work let
me know.

Chiao

Hamish

Hamish Stewart - Gum Bichromate Photographer - visit
<http://www.gumphoto.fsnet.co.uk>
for gum bichromate images, technical information and links to recommended
resources on alternative photographic processes.
mailto:<hamish@gumphoto.fsnet.co.uk>