Re: Powerful UV point source

From: Halvor (halvorb@mac.com)
Date: 07/10/02-08:08:21 PM Z

There exist something called HID bulbs can be obtained up to at least 1000
watt (if I remember right) bit expensive - and big - but still a bulb. They
should also in theory have a better uv coverage than mercury bulbs. I have a
500 wats version which I havnt got around to test yet. Do not have the
details of maker and so right here and now but email me and if interesting
and I will dig it out. (or is this the metal halide in a different name ?)

Halvor