Re: Powerful UV point source

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 07/11/02-10:27:49 AM Z

Ed,

Is the Olec metal halide lamp you refer to below the same or
different from the one you used when we made some comparison tests
last fall in cyanotype and gum between your unit and my 5000K Venture
metal halide bulb. My recollection is that there was not very much
difference in speed between the two units when you had the Olec set
at 1000 watts?

Sandy King