Daguerreotypists worldwide

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/11/02-06:30:12 PM Z

I didn't get much of a response last time so I will try again. Please
pardon my redundency.

Looking for names and addresses of practicing daguerreotypists to compile a
list for inclusion in an article.

  If you are a daguerreotypist i.e. are making or have made daguerreotypes
in the last year, please respond. If you know of a working daguerreotypist,
please send me their name and address.

  When thelist is completed, I will send a copy to all who have sent me
information.

Thanks again,
Bob Schramm
Check out my web page at: