Re: Strange

From: filmpro (filmpro@mac.com)
Date: 07/14/02-11:38:34 AM Z

Yes,

E-mail is not as reliable as it once was. Often I have to send massages
from different e-mail accounts to make sure some AOL users get a message.
I know AOL has some type of e-mail spam blocking, which blocks any e-mail
that is BCC, or coming from some of the remaining few free web based
e-mail services.

Max