developing old ectachrome

From: John Cremati (johnjohnc@core.com)
Date: 07/19/02-06:04:46 PM Z

Hi,
    I have about 100 exposed 4x5 Ectachrome 64 films that I have not developed ... The film was exposed about 1 year ago and has not been refrigerated since . The film was also out of date at the time of exposure by two years but was refrigerated up until the time of exposure........
           I would process it in a Jobo ATL 3 system using Unicolor Rapid E-6 Developer which is also out of date but according to Unicolor it should still be good because the critical chemical ingredients has not discolored yet.......
    I was going to give it a try but thought I would ask if there is any suggestions I should be aware of first to salvage the lot or get some input to see if I am just wasting my time....

John Cremati