Re: Inkjet Negatives for Van Dyke

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 07/20/02-12:52:34 PM Z

Victor, If you plan to use a dye based ink, then what you are planning may
work. Pictorico will not readily accept pigment based inks. There is a
huge amount to discuss about the points in between, but I'm still searching
for the film medium that will accept pigment based ink (quad black) and I'm
not having a good time. I believe Cone and most Quad inks are pigment.

Nick