Stonehenge Rising White for Kallitype

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 07/21/02-02:49:25 PM Z

In addition to the papers I have previously recommended as working
very well with my kallitype method described earlier this year,
Arches Aquarelle and Fabriano Artistico, I am going to add Rising
Stonenenge White, 245gm/m2 in 22X30 size. The image on this paper is
nice and smooth, the paper clears well, and tones nicely in both gold
and platinum. Also tones beautifully in Kodak Seleinum Rapid Toner
diluted 1:100 but Seleneium has a tendency to stain all of the paper
until it is washed thoroughly after development and clearing.

Best part is that this paper has an attractive price, at $1.46 per
sheet from Daniel Smith.

Sandy King