Re: 8x10 FUJI B&W FILM

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/25/02-01:19:02 AM Z

Don,

Try skipping the post-staining step with TXT. Just use a normal water
wash after fixing. I find that TXT in PMK is the clear best choice for
Pt/Pd printing. Which makes it all the more annoying that Kodak
overcharges outrageously for special orders.---Carl

--
Web Site with picture galleries and workshop information
http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/index.html