Re: dead horse flagellation

MichaelSpedding@aol.com
Date: 07/30/02-01:46:51 PM Z

In a message dated 29/07/02 22:36:31 GMT Daylight Time, acolyta@napc.com
writes:

> Dear listers,
>
> I have seen a lot of information on making inkjet negs on 1160s and
> 1280s pass throught the list. Having just acquired a little 820 printer
> for not alot of dough, I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me
> on making negs for POP with this printer, including curves, etc.?
> Totally new to inkjet printing, not totally new to Photoshop.
>
> Dan, please teach a workshop in Boston!
>
> Thanks,
> Christine

Christine

I make inkjet negatives on an even cheaper Epson stylus 660, for vandyke
brown, cyanotype and gum printing. Having gone through the route of various
inkjet transparent films I now use only pictorico film. The curves I now use
are: 'Pictorico1270v' for the vandyke brown negatives and 'silverOPH' for the
gum and cyanotype negatives, both of which I downloaded from Dans web site.

I would also like to say that without Dans book I would probably have given
up.

Michael Spedding
michaelspedding@aol.com
www.mspedding.freeserve.co.uk