Re: Another one bites the dust.

From: Jack Fulton (jfulton@itsa.ucsf.edu)
Date: 07/31/02-08:04:33 PM Z

Well....these are salient and good points. There is a difference. Yet, is it
important? I really don't think so. There may be a greater skill in the wet
print for not all of us are capable of making the good negative and the
lovely print. Though, w/my experience (not the 20 years of Jonathan) it
seems that to obtain the bets quality in digital printing, it really takes
quite a bit of time also.
  I have imagery both wet and digital that are wonderful. I hold zero
prejudice.
Jack Fulton