Re: Bromoil

Hi Wendy,

Not sure if you intended to write the whole alt-photo list but what the
heck, here's some info.

We threw up a "quickie" website of Jill's bromoils at the following:

www.jillskupinburkholder.com

Her bromoils are really quite sensitive. For those in the Texas area,
Jill currently has a show of 35 bromoils at the Center for Contemporary
Art in Abilene. The show comes down this Saturday so Texans will have to
hurry (now that's an interesting thought).

As far as workshops go, Jill will be teaching a bromoil workshop in San
Miguel de Allende, Mexico, September 7-8, 2002. You can learn more about
it at this URL:

http://www.acdphoto.com/ws_bromoil.html

If you are interested in hearing about Jill's other workshops, you could
contact her at jillskupin@aol.com.

Hope this helps!

Dan

You said in your message...