Re: Paper for Oil Printing

I saw these two prints of Richard's at the reception area of B & S.  The
reproductions linked in Richard's posting aren't bad -- I mean, they give an
idea.  The first one (the vertical of the trees), in particular, is very much
more impressive in person.  Beautiful tone and indescribable, sensuous
texture.  -jb