Re: lith film and pinholes

Hi Christina,

I used to get pinholes all the time--didn't matter what film I used.  So I
started using plain water between development and fix and had no more
problems.  Recently, I used some larger film and went back to using a very
dilute stop bath, because I was worried, I guess, and the pinholes
reappeared. That did it for me.  I'm just using water now.

--Diana