OT: Painting/Printmaking/Mixed Media Discussion List?

I'm sorry for the OT post, but I bet many/most of you work in other media
besides photography and might even be curious about this question.

Does anyone know of good lists for painting & mixed media?

I have tried time and time again to find decent lists to no avail. I like to
paint (most major branches) and have done a little printmaking. I try to
integrate other media as well and am interested in most visual arts
technique discussions. Any referrals would be great.

Thanks.

-Joe