Re: P/P and different developers

Carl,

I wonder if you tried potassium oxalate with kallitype? It would be
interesting if it also gives smoother tones and a less gritty look in
kallitype than the sodium citrate developer I proposed. Somewhere I
read that potassium oxalate was very tricky to use with kallitype and
for that reason never tried it.

Sandy