RE: NEGS FOR PT/PD

What does "flagellating a moribund equine quadruped" mean? Something about a
gassy horse?

My personal experience with sensitometry involved a number of 2 a.m.
darkroom sessions with a densitometer, potato chips and Wynton Kelly. My
negs and prints improved some. Then I got rid of the densitometer, went out
and shot a lot of photos, switched to pretzels and Robert Cray. My negs and
prints improved a lot. I don't know for sure if the experience with the
densitometer is what got me where I am or not. I guess what I came away with
was that when I approached the subject in simple terms my pd/pt prints
shined. When I obsessed they sucked. I know many people like to study curves
and such, that's cool, but I would rather spend any and all extra time
hauling around my axe. Maybe someday I'll switch and do the opposite. Just
not now :).

I don't know if this is appropriate for this list, but does anyone have any
11x14 holders for sale?

Mateo Leyba
Golden, Colorado
mleyba@denverpost.com