Re: Freeson / John Stewart

Alejandro,

You need to get over your shock quickly because the fact of the
matter is that many well known photographers have at least a part of
their work printed by others. Some may not do any printing at all.
You will find quite a number of Pt/Pd printers who make a living
printing primarily the work of other artists. I suspect we may have
one or two such persons on the list now.

And did you think that Sheila Metzner made any of those
"Quadrichromie Fressons"  that have brought her such wide spread
attention?

Sandy King