Re: Pure Pd and paper choice

Hi Philippe,

I recently made  some pure platinum prints as well as pure palladium on
Buxton paper.  I was stunned by the beauty of the pure platinum,
especially, but it's the first time I've ever used this paper, and I think
it's the best paper--by far--I've ever used.  I made some cyanotypes with
it, which also worked out really well.  This is a paper made in England,
but I got it here in the U.S., so you should be able to get it where you
are.  I think it's made by Ruscombe (sp?) Mills.

--Diana