Re: Paolo Roversi Show

I just saw the Paolo Roversi show at Pace/Macgill Gallery here in The Big
Apple and thought it might be of interest to alt-photo folks. Most of the
pictures have a gorgeous translucent quality that reminds me of wet  plate.
Subjects include his studio's interior and lots of  portraits and nudes.
Most are toned in what looks to be a combination of sepia and selenium, just
like the late, lamented Polytoner. All were shot on 8x10 Polaroid, then
scanned into negatives and printed. So beautiful! A must see IMHO. Arthur