Re: Autochrome info request

At 10:19 PM 05/29/2002 +0900, you wrote:
>Dear list
>
>On behalf of a friend..
>
>Does anybody know of any website, papers, or books explaining the technical
>details of Autochrome ? (in case I spelt it wrong, the first color process.)
>
>Thanks
>
>Halvor

  For starters try two classic books:
_History of Color Photgraphy_ Joseph S. Fiedman, Boston, 1944, The American
Photographic Pubishing Co. Reprinted 1968, with additional material, by The
Focal Press, ISBN 024044888 X

_A History of Three-Color Photography_ E. J. Wall, 1925, American
Photographic Publishing Co. Also reprinted by Focal Press but I don't have
the publication data at hand.
----
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA