Houston area alt-photo thingie

From: Clay Harmon (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 10/07/02-07:26:54 AM Z

This is just a reminder to those on the list who live in the Houston,
Texas area that we are still on track to have an alt-photo meeting
(gathering, discussion, show-and-tell, session???) on Saturday, October
19th at 2:00 PM.

For those interested in participating, we will have a blind print swap
to add a little fun to things. Anyone who replied to my earlier
posting will be receiving an email with an attachment with a map and
directions. If you would like me to send you a map, please send me an
email off-list and I will send it to you.

I will send out one more email to the whole list with written,
non-graphical directions, within the next week. I apologize to those
who don't live around these parts for hogging the alt-photo bandwidth
with these public service announcements, but how else am I going to
make the rest of the list SO JEALOUS?

Clay